Our Material Processing Location in Deer Park, TX is hiring Treatment Operators. This individual will offload and perform required treatments on drums and bulk loads, as well as operation of filter press, belt press and centrifuges.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Offloading inbound tankers and performs treatments as instructed by the laboratory;
- Completing daily checklist as required for proper operation of the unit;
- Operating centrifuges, belt press, filter press and dredge work;
- Ensuring all work meets all applicable Health and Safety Standard Operations Procedures.
- Assuring units have daily maintenance performed and communicate any issues with units immediately upon discovery.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 3 + years of Separation Technology experience (i.e. centrifuges, belt press or filter press) required;
- Previous experience with liquid solid separation or liquid solid oil separation required;
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment;
- Ability to travel overnight based on what business dictates;
- Valid Drivers license;
- TWIC card and Basic Plus required to enter all facilities;
- Hazwoper certification is an asset.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional informationabout driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan