Safety-Kleen in ST. Rose, LA is looking for a Yard Driver-Warehouse Technician to join their safety conscious team! The team member will be responsible for moving trailers to load and unload within our Clean Harbors and Safety-Kleen facilities.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate shunt truck to move trailers within the facility for loading, unloading, and or cleaning;
- Moves Trailers to and from the dock
- Operates Forklift and other warehouse duties
- Works closely with transportation, the Lab, and bulk carriers to insure products are shipped on time and in specification. Assist in assignment of trailers for cleaning, loading, or substituting as necessary;
- Perform other work as assigned by supervisors.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- CDL A with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements
- Warehouse experience
- Forklift experience
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan