Our Phoenix, AZ location is looking for an Oil Sales and Service Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! The Oil Sales and Service Route Driver will be in the field 80% of the time, picking up waste oil and spent anti-freeze and transport and dispose of at designated facilities.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Thermo Fluids?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Thermo Fluids ?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Will operate an Oil Truck
- Pump out tanks using a truck-mounted pump
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- REQUIRES CDL CLASS A OR B
- Monday – Friday, 1ST SHIFT
- Schedule and hours subject to change based on business need
- Customer facing sales and service position
- On rare occasion, may include overnight travel
- Requires Tanker endorsement
- Hazmat endorsement a plus but not required
- Paid overtime after 40 hours in the work week
- Must be able to drive CDL MANUAL transmission
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids Services?
- Previous experience working in a labor-intensive role is required
- Previous production /manufacturing experience is preferred
- Previous years of refinery operations experience is an asset
- Previous forklift experience is an asset
- Valid driver’s license is preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Thermo Fluids, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors, is the leading marine and industrial tank cleaning company and a major recycler of oil and wastewater in the Pacific Northwest. We are a full-service environmental partner for automotive, commercial and industrial services that responsibly divert and renew the planet’s waste stream through industrial cleaning and spill response, solvent recycling and disposal, and lastly, used oil collection and repurposing.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan