Our Sales and Service Route Drivers work outside year-round in all types of weather conditions, operating an Oil Truck and picking up waste from our customer locations and delivering to one of our designated disposal sites.
** $5,O00 SIGN ON BONUS FOR CANDIDATES THAT MEET CDL REQUIREMENTS **
- Pick up waste from customer location
- Deliver to designated disposal site
- Will operate an Oil Truck
- Pump out tanks using truck mounted pump
- CDL B required
- Hazmat / Tanker endorsements a plus but not required
- Home almost nightly - Minimal overnight travel
- Monday-Friday, 1st shift
- Must be flexible with schedule to accommodate customer requests after hours and/or on weekends
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to drive CDL manual transmission
- Role can be physically demanding; manual labor required
- Ability to work potentially 8-10 hours per day as needed
- Class B CDL required
- Previous Route/Sales experienced preferred
- Ability to use a mobile handheld computer
Why work for Thermo Fluids Inc?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Company paid training, as well as, paid travel time, logbooks and documentation
- Driver Reimbursement Programs
- Advancement Opportunities and more
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management.
With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
- Retirement Plan