Our Vac Sales & Service Rep in Penrose, Colorado will be responsible for operating a variety of units including Vacuum and Tank Trucks. This position will overseeing the pick up of industrial waste and delivering material to landfill or other disposal sites, as well as, used motor oil collection off our customer sites. The successful candidate will have the capability to provide exceptional customer service.
Why work for Thermo Fluids, Inc.?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Driver Reimbursement Programs
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
- 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Pick up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from a variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and underground waste tanks
- Clean trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other location
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids, Inc.?
- Minimum Class B CDL License with Tanker Endorsement required;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat upon hire;
- Previous route experience required;
- Ability to travel overnight on occassion as business demands require;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to troubleshoot independently and make professional decisions to provide customer satisfaction.
Thermo Fluids, Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Clean Harbors. To learn more about this opportunity and others like it, please visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers.
We thank all those interested in joining the Thermal Fluids Inc. and Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability. *SK
- Retirement Plan