Our CDL Driver/Warehouse position in Pueblo, CO will operate a Class B box, tanker and vacuum trucks. This role includes: helping in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility and strong customer services skills are required for this job. This is an hourly full time, permanent position that generally promotes to a full-time route driver position over time.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Up to $19/Hr.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Deliver Regulated and Non-Regulated Materials in 15, 30- & 55-gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Assist with managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Load and unload trucks and prepare them for the next day.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL Preferred (ability to obtain);
- Tanker and hazmat endorsements preferred or ability to obtain;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission preferred;
- Previous warehouse experience an asset;
- Previous route sales and/or customer service experience strong preferred
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Apply today Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan