Our team is hiring a full time Route Driver in Knoxville, TN. You will operate a variety of equipment including Class B tank trucks, vacuum trucks and on occasion box trucks filling in for other drivers on their local routes, picking up waste oil, selling and servicing parts washers. This position will also assist in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks and inventory management as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required for this job. Paid CDL Training Available!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly range $17-20 hourly based on experience with weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- May visit 8-12 customer sites per day
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand route
- Will be responsible for operating vacuum truck and picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck
- Will be responsible for delivering chemicals in 15 & 30 gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck
- Will be responsible for managing inventory in the warehouse
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Safety Kleen?
- Class B CDL license preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire - Paid CDL Training!
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement upon 90 days of hire;
- Previous route/sales experience
- Ability to use mobile computer required
- Customer service-based aptitude.
- Ability to travel overnight on occasion as required by business demands.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
- Retirement Plan