Based out of Nampa, IDAHO, as a Class A Lead Driver your primary job will be to provide coverage for other route drivers when they are out. You may also help out with other duties including helping in the warehouse, and assistance with office work. Flexibility and strong customer service skills are important.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- $90k annual salary;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit between 8–10 customer sites per day;
- Picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Assisting with managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading trucks and assisting with warehouse duties as necessary.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class A CDL License preferred;
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements are required;
- Previous route sales experience preferred;
- Previous commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks repetitively.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Travel includes two weeks on the road, two weeks local.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK
Apply today Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
- Retirement Plan