“TO HONOR GOD & JESUS IN ALL WE DO “
Do you love driving a Box Dry van but hate the nights spent away from home? You might flourish in our open position for a local Delivery Merchandiser. If you live within 60 miles of one of our terminals, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a safe, courteous CDL driver who values a predictable schedule. Our company makes safety our number one priority, which is reflected in our impeccable safety record.
Delivery Merchandiser qualifications and skills
- High school diploma/GED required.
- NON CDL driver's license in good standing.
- No serious tickets/Points or accidents in the last 5 years.
- 2+ years' NON CDL Truck driving experience required.
- Maintaining professional ethics with our customers.
- DOT medical card .
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen and road test.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Comply with applicable rules of Department of Transportation (DOT) and Federal MC.
- Have no record of:
- Any DUI, DWI, or DWAI within the previous seven years.
- Any conviction associated with a recordable accident.
- A driver's license suspension within the previous seven years.
- We Provide More.
- $20 Per Hour.
- $ 300 Motel allowance per week
- Full Time.
- Monday – Saturday/ Sundays pay Extra.
- Ten Hour shifts (Start & End Time Varies on Most Days Due to Workload/Coverage.
- Full Medical Insurance after six months.
- Paying weekly.
- Company paid vacation every year.
- Mobile phone allowance.
- Retirement benefits start after one year.
All Company Non-Commercial Drivers will be (we do not employ intrastate-only drivers).
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable). Send your resume to [email protected]
Liberty Global Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Retirement Plan