** $5,000 sign on bonus available for candidates that meet CDL requirements for this position **
The Clean Harbors in Carson,Ca is looking for a Class B Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Class B Driver you will be responsible for performing duties associated with shutdown work at refineries, chemical plants, power plants, and support other industrial customers. They will be working outside year-round in all types of weather. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it.
This position offers local work for Class B Drivers with travel throughout the United States required based on customer demand and project-based work. You may be asked to travel up to 3 - 4 weeks at a time with accommodation provided and per-diem paid out weekly (85% overnight travel).
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation;
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs;
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 85% or 4 weeks at a time;
- Class B CDL License required;
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsement Required;
- TWIC Card Required;
- Previous Vacuum Truck experience is an asset;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required;
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather conditions;
- Ability to shave and wear a respirator.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan