**$5,000 Sign On Bonus available to a candidate who meets the CDL requirements.**
Safety-Kleen in Clackamas, OR is looking for a Route Sales and Service Driver to join their safety conscious team. As a Sales and Service Driver you will be responsible for servicing customer locations such as; garages, automotive dealerships, manufacturing facilities, fleet maintenance facilities, etc.
This position averages about 50 hours a week; Mon-Frid 6/7am-4/5pm as needed; with occasional Sat.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- $5,000.00 Sign-on bonus if CDL requirements are met;
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of parts cleaning solvent;
- Will operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck;
- Pick up 55 gallon containers of various fluids and oil filters;
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL preferred or willing to obtain after hire (paid for by Safety Kleen);
- Hazmat preferred or willing to obtain after hire;
- Manual transmission experience required, no auto restriction on CDL;
- Sales and customer experience (highly preferred);
- Ability to use a mobile hand-held computer.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan