Our Safety Kleen facility in our Cohoes, NY location is looking for a Route Driver Trainee. In this role you will train to drive a Class B vehicle. You will learn to service our waste oil, parts washer, vacuum services and more. Safety Kleen will assist you in obtaining your CDL.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Completes daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Completes all required documentation and labeling;
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sells additional products and services into existing accounts;
- Ensures customer satisfaction at time of service;
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a route/delivery industry preferred;
- Commercial driving experience preferred;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements upon hire;
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.