*** $3,000 Sign On Bonus to candidate who meets CDL qualifications of role. ***
As a Route Driver you will cover all lines of business within the Thermo Fluids branch in White City, OR, including but not limited to: transporting of hazardous and non-hazardous waste from customer locations, local used oil and anti-freeze collection and daily customer interaction This position will also be responsible for keeping the tank farm and storage areas clean and spill free. This position covers Southern Oregon and Northern California.
Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loading and offloading of truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities;
- Ability to perform multiple stops, up to 12-15 per day;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Other duties as required by business demands.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids?
- Class A CDL license required;
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement preferred or ability to obtain;
- Previous route/sales experience an asset;
- Strong customer service aptitude, taking care of our customers is of the upmost importance;
- Ability to troubleshoot independently, and make professional decisions to provide customer satisfaction.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan