Safety-Kleen, Saginaw, MI is currently hiring a Local Route Vacuum Truck Driver. As a Route Driver, you will be using a Vacuum Truck along with manual labor to pick up liquids, oil water, or sludge from our customer locations. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to get down and dirty; in exchange, we will help to train you for your CDL!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and underground waste tanks;
- Cleans trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations;
- Up-sells at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL with Tanker endorsement, or willingness to obtain upon hire;
- Hazmat endorsement preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile hand held device;
- Able to attend a company paid two week training program out of town.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK
- Retirement Plan