As a Class B Hazardous Waste Route Driver you will be responsible for servicing hospitals and “drum” customers throughout the state of Arizona. Picking up drummed, hazardous waste and transporting them to a Clean Harbors facility for disposal. This position has opportunities for overtime and growth.
Why work for Clean Harbors
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies & processes and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Loads and/or pickups hazardous and non-hazardous waste utilizing a box truck
- Transports the waste to a Clean Harbors facility or other disposal site in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensures proper placarding of vehicles
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units
- Completes pre and post trip inspections and advises management on any required repairs
- Completes and maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- Provides high levels of customer service to our client base
- Minimal overnight travel, approximately 20%
- Requires Class B CDL
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements preferred, OR, willing to secure upon hire
- Must be able to drive manual transmission (no automatic restrictions)
- Class B CDL
- 1 year of Commercial Class B experience
- Previous experience working with hazardous materials is an asset
- Comfortable and proficient in completing all DOT required paperwork.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to use a laptop with Microsoft experience
- 40-hour HAZWOPER and DOT training preferred
- Previous labor-intensive background preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driver record
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the
Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.*CH
- Retirement Plan