Our Class A Truck Drivers will operate equipment associated with industrial tank cleaning, facility shutdown and emergency response along with manual labor within a refinery based setting. This role in approximately 30-40% driving with the remaining time spent with assisting with manual labor such as pulling hoses and assisting with tank cleaning jobs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, facility shutdowns, emergency response;
- Operates industrial equipment such as Vacuum Trucks and Air Movers;
- Assists with emergency response work;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements required;
- TWIC card is required upon hire;
- Ability to use a hand-held mobile computer required;
- Experience operating vacuum trucks and air movers an asset.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan