Up to a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus for qualified candidates
Earn $55,000 - $65,000 annually ++++ Commissions
Safety-Kleen, South Bend, IN is looking for a Route Sales and Service Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will operate Class B box trucks, vacuum trucks and tank trucks, filling in for other drivers on their local routes, picking up waste oil, selling and servicing parts washers, as well as helping in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required for this job. As well the ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement within 60 days of hire.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- May visit 8-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand route;
- Will be responsible for operating vacuum truck and picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Will be responsible for delivering chemicals in 15- & 30-gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Loading and unloading trucks as needed.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL is required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement within 60 days of hire;
- Previous route/sales experience preferred;
- Ability to use mobile computer required;
- Customer service-based aptitude.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan