Clean Harbors Laurel, MD is looking for a Class B Driver to join their safety conscious team! The Class B Driver will be responsible for mobilizing CDL vehicles to job sites located in Maryland, Virginia, West Virgina, and Pennsylvania, and transporting the waste generated from the job (hazardous and non-hazardous) to a company facility for disposal. This position requires approximately 25% overnight travel with the opportunity to earn overtime on Saturday and double-time for any work performed on Sunday.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one goal by following all policies, procedures, and processes while acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Adhere to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of equipment;
- Ensure compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations;
- Maintain up to date DOT, OSHA, and all company-required training;
- Other assigned duties as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL required;
- Ability to obtain tanker & hazmat endorsements;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission;
- Previous commerical driving experience is a plus.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan