Safety-Kleen is looking for a Class A or B Used Motor Oil Pick-up Driver to join their safety conscious team in Las Vegas, NV.
The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting used oil from pre-established local customer locations and transport back to a company facility for disposal using a tanker truck. This role may also be required to sell new lube products and/or services to pre-existing route customers. This position will service our customer base in Las Vegas, NV, Nevada metro and Cedar City, UT.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Loading and offloading truck at customer locations and at company disposal facilities
- Clean out sediment from tanks and sinks
- Recommend potential products or services to customers by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Up-sell services and products at customer locations and generate new leads in the field
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers
- Able to work overtime as required
- Occasional weekend work based on customer needs
- Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. start
- Weekends off
- Class A or B CDL with at least one-year experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience in a previous customer service/sales role is required
- Previous route/sales driving experience is an asset
- Class A or B CDL
- The ability to use a mobile hand-held device
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan