Our Sales and Service Driver service customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, fleet maintenance facilities, bus companies.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck;
- Switching out 15 & 30-gallon drums of parts cleaning solvent;
- Moving 55-gallon containers of various fluids and oil filters;
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ability to obtain a Class B CDL required;
- HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsements preferred;
- Route Driving experience preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile hand-held computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan