Get your wheels rolling throughout the Midwest and be home more often, even once or twice during the week. Because as a Class A CDL Truck Driver for Industrial Transport out of Glen Rock, PA, you’ll have a mainly Midwest dedicated route – no New York – no-touch freight, and a daily minimum on a guaranteed-load assignment.
If you want to get and keep, your motor running in the Midwest, drive for Industrial Transport Services. We’re looking for enthusiastic, first-rate Class A CDL Truck Drivers to fill our Glen Rock, PA driving opportunities.
Benefits of being an ITS Class A CDL Truck Driver:
- Midwest dedicated - no New York travel
- Frequent home time
- Backhaul premium
- $66,000/year average earnings
- Full benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- $$ Get 7 paid holidays AND paid vacation days $$
- Rider program
- Profit-sharing and 401(k)
- Exceptional dispatch team with experience
- Quarterly safety bonuses, fuel mileage bonuses, KPM bonuses, and much more!
- Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing