**$5,000 Sign On Bonus available if you meet the CDL requirements of the position**
Thermo Fluids is looking for a Class A Tanker Truck Truck Driver to join their safety conscious team in Southeast, AZ (near Morenci, AZ). Driver will be managing an oil route 5 days / week and is required to pick up waste oil and spent anti-freeze within the Morenci Mine and Safford areas of Arizona with two trips weekly to Phoenix, AZ., transporting and disposing of at designated facilities.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Why work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Will operate a Tanker Truck
- Pump out tanks using a truck-mounted pump
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Class A CDL
- Prefer Hazmat and Tanker endorsements already in place, or willing to secure upon hire
- Will work 40-55 hours per week on average, based on business need
- Customer facing position
- Monday - Friday with start time between 5:00 and 6:00 a.m.
- Computer savvy
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids Inc.?
- CDL Required, Class A preferred;
- Tanker endorsements required;
- Ability to use a mobile computer.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan