As a Class B Driver based out of Barow, FL you will perform duties associated with Industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning working outside year round in all types of weather. Field Service Drivers will drive an average of 50% of the time and work onsite as part of the team assisting in the operations the remainder of the time. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it. Due to the nature of the work, drivers may also be required to travel up to 2 weeks at a time for project needs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Must have a Class B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsements;
- Ability to travel 75% of the time as business demands require.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan