Immediate CDL Class A OTR driver opening pulling a 53' stepdeck with ramps.
We are looking for a safe, experienced, and professional driver who will represent our company well to our customers and the public. Our drivers average 3000-4000 miles per week and our average load is 1900 miles. The US Military is our primary customer and we haul a lot of oversize military vehicles (Strykers, HEMTT wreckers, PLS trucks, etc) across the country.
Our average truck is 1.5 years old and our average trailer is 2 years old. We pay well and our drivers stick around for a long time. No need to job hop anymore.
PAY & BENEFITS:
• Starting at up to $0.48 CPM based on experience (you'll be an employee, not a 1099 scam where you get stuck with a big tax bill)
• Extra $.10 CPM for oversize
• $25 for extra stops
• $100 for tarp or ramps (we rarely tarp)
• $50 per day layovers (rarely do drivers lay over)
• $100 weekly safety bonus for safest driver
• $100 inspection bonus for clean Level 1 or Level 2, $50 bonus for clean Level 3
• Health Insurance (company pays 50% of premium)
• $25k Life Insurance (company pays 100%)
• Workers Comp Insurance (company pays 100%)
• Short-term disability insurance (company pays 100%)
• Long-term disability insurance (company pays 100%)
• 2021 and 2019 Freightliners with National Maintenance Leases (dependable equipment)
• 2018 and 2019 53' Stepdeck trailers with ramps
• Average 1,900 miles per load - almost always just 1 pick, 1 drop
• Direct deposit, Fuel Cards, Pre-Pass, RFIDs
• Flexible home time. 3-4 weeks out with 3-4 days off, but we work with you to maximize miles and $$$ for both of us
• Class A CDL
• Must be age 25 or older
• Eligible for employment in the United States. Please note that our primary customer is the US Military and our contracts with them may require US Citizen/Green Card holder only. Applications from non-US Citizens/Green Card holders will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to ensure compliance with our government contracts.
• Must have at least 2 years VERIFIABLE driving experience, and at least 2 years VERIFIABLE Flatbed, Stepdeck, or RGN experience
• Relatively Clean MVR and PSP. Our insurance company is one of the best in the industry and they want us to hire only the best.
• MUST BE ABLE TO PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN. If you can't pass both a hair test and a urine test, then please don't apply!
If this sounds like the right job for you, call our Phoenix Terminal Manager Tim at 623-226-4262 to discuss or apply online at https://nationalflatbed.com/careers
National Flatbed, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.