Safety-Kleen Vincentown, NJ is looking for a Professional Route Sales and Service Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Route Sales and Service Driver you will be responsible for servicing customer locations such as; garages, automotive dealerships, manufacturing facilities, fleet maintenance facilities, etc.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Switch out 15 & 30 gallon drums of parts cleaning solvent;
- Will operate a Class B Tanker Truck or a Box Truck;
- Pick up 55 gallon containers of various fluids and oil filters;
- Up-sell at existing customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL Required;
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsements Preferred or Ability to Obtain;
- Previous Customer Service/Route Delivery Experience Preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile hand-held computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
- Retirement Plan