*New CDL Drivers are encouraged to apply*
Safety-Kleen Eugene, OR is looking for a Route Relief Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a local Route Relief Driver, you will be tasked with providing coverage for our Tanker & Box Truck Drivers, as well as working in the warehouse managing inventory and loading and unloading trucks. The schedule for this position is typically Monday through Friday with occasional weekends as needed.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Visits 8-10 customer sites per day;
- Picks up waste oil at customer locations, driving a class B tanker truck;
- Delivers chemicals in 15 & 30-gallon drums, driving a class B box truck;
- Loads and unloads trucks and assists with warehouse duties as necessary.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL preferred or willing to obtain after hire (paid for by Safety Kleen);
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements preferred, or the ability to obtain after hire;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission is required and no automatic restriction on CDL;
- Previous route service preferred;
- Previous warehouse experience preferred;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to use a mobile device.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety-Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan