Now Hiring Local Dedicated PPG Shuttle CDL-A Truck Drivers
Transport America is hiring professional CDL-A truck drivers to join our dedicated PPG division. This is a hybrid position consisting of consolidating freight and shuttling trailers locally in the Strongsville, OH area. This is a local Friday – Monday job that will get you home daily.
Call us today for more information (866) 804-1961
- Guaranteed $21.00/hour
- Paid orientation - $75/day. Plus, transportation, hotel room, and 2 meals per day
- Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
- New hire transition bonus for qualifying drivers
- $2,000 Hazmat bonus for drivers willing to obtain Hazmat plus reimbursement
- Referral bonus program – up to $3,000 for each qualified driver referred
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision and 401(k) - plan includes company match
- Pet and passenger programs available on most accounts
- Safety value culture with a CSA score to prove it
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Minimum of 6 months of recent over-the-road experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- No Auto restrictions
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Why Transport America?
At Transport America our mission is to be “the trucking company that is changing trucking” through our actions, our dedication to continuous improvement, and our commitment to the safety of everyone. We focus on utilizing our integrated industry relationships to improve government regulations and challenge industry norms.
2021 is a big year with more to come and we want you to be a part of our Transport America story. After recent investments from our TFI International parent company, we are busy writing our next chapter while honoring our legacy. Join our US Truckload and Logistics family, where opportunity grows every day.
- Retirement Plan