Now Hiring Solo Network Dedicated CDL-A Truck Drivers
Transport America is hiring professional CDL-A truck drivers to join our Network dedicated division. The operating area will have you running from Minneapolis, MN to Chicago, IL, and back. You will average up to 2,300 miles/week and will be home weekly. Freight on this account is majority drop and hook with limited live load/unload.
Call us today for more information (866) 804-1961
- Top pay as high as $0.51 CPM for experienced drivers
- Paid orientation - $75/day. Plus, transportation, hotel room, and 2 meals per day
- Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
- New hire transition bonus for qualifying solo drivers
- Referral bonus program – up to $3,000 for each qualified driver referred
- Performance bonus program – up to an additional $0.03 CPM
- Voluntary speed reduction bonus - up to an additional $0.01 CPM
- Idle bonus - up to an additional $0.05 CPM for meeting or beating the goal
- Solo mileage band pay - up to an additional $0.01 CPM for every 100,000 paid solo miles achieved
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision and 401(k) - plan includes company match
- Pet and passenger programs available on most accounts
- Safety value culture with a CSA score to prove it
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Recent CDL school graduates welcome – must complete training
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Why Transport America?
At Transport America our mission is to be “the trucking company that is changing trucking” through our actions, our dedication to continuous improvement, and our commitment to the safety of everyone. We focus on utilizing our integrated industry relationships to improve government regulations and challenge industry norms.
2021 is a big year with more to come and we want you to be a part of our Transport America story. After recent investments from our TFI International parent company, we are busy writing our next chapter while honoring our legacy. Join our US Truckload and Logistics family, where opportunity grows every day.
- Retirement Plan