Our Denver, CO team is looking for a full time Class B Route Driver. You will be responsible for operating a Class B box truck to provide onsite service for parts washer machines and sell productions/services in a defined route! We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Thermo-Fluids.
Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive hourly base rates with weekly overtime opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- May visit 10-12 sites per day;
- Collection of used oil from tank or totes;
- Local route pick up at automotive and industrial based customer facilities;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
- Minimum Class B CDL required;
- Previous route/sales experience preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Good customer service skills;
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsements upon hire.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan