Now Hiring Dedicated Ecolab Joliet CDL-A Truck Drivers
Transport America is hiring professional CDL-A truck drivers to join our dedicated Ecolab division. The operating area will have you going to customer locations in IL, MN, WI, IA, MO, KY, IN, MI, ND & SD. This lane averages up to 2,200 miles/week and is home weekly – guaranteed weekends. Freight is a combination of drop and hook and live load.
Call us today for more information (866) 804-1961
- Top pay as high as $0.59 CPM or $1,200/week – we will pay the greater amount at the end of each pay period
- Guaranteed $0.59 CPM – weekly minimum of $1,200
- Additional $0.04 CPM for loaded Hazmat miles
- Paid orientation - $75/day. Plus, transportation, hotel room and 2 meals per day
- Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
- New hire transition bonus for qualifying drivers
- $2,000 Hazmat bonus for drivers willing to obtain Hazmat plus reimbursement
- Referral bonus program – up to $3,000 for each qualified driver referred
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision and 401(k) - plan includes company match
- Pet and passenger programs available on most accounts
- Safety value culture with a CSA score to prove it
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Minimum of 90 days of recent over-the-road experience
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Why Transport America?
At Transport America our mission is to be “the trucking company that is changing trucking” through our actions, our dedication to continuous improvement and our commitment to the safety of everyone. We focus on utilizing our integrated industry relationships to improve government regulations and challenge industry norms.
2021 is a big year with more to come and we want you to be a part of our Transport America story. After recent investments from our TFI International parent company, we are busy writing our next chapter while honoring our legacy. Join our US Truckload and Logistics family, where opportunity grows every day.
- Retirement Plan