Now Hiring Recent and Future CDL-A Truck Driving School Graduates– Paid OTR Training
Transport America is hiring recent and future CDL school graduates for over-the-road lanes. Various hometime options include weekly, biweekly, and monthly. Majority of freight is drop and hook – 99% no-touch. Students welcome on select dedicated routes. Now offering CDL school sponsorship program for qualifying future CDL-A student drivers with our Tuition for Trucking program. Training is 21-30 days with 130 hours of drive time one on one with a hands-on trainer (no team training).
Call us today for more information (866) 804-1961
- Top pay as high as $0.55 CPM for qualified drivers
- Additional $0.04 CPM for loaded Hazmat miles
- Paid orientation - $75/day. Plus, transportation, hotel room, and 2 meals per day
- Tuition for Trucking sponsorship program – we pay tuition for qualifying future drivers
- Tuition reimbursement – up to $350/month for qualified drivers
- Training pay - $125/day while out with a trainer (no team training)
- Military Apprenticeship Program – utilize your Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- Veterans encouraged to apply – we recognize military service when determining pay
- New hire transition bonus for qualifying drivers
- Referral bonus program – up to $3,000 for each qualified driver referred
- Voluntary speed reduction bonus - up to an additional $0.01 CPM once training has been completed and you are running solo without a trainer
- Idle bonus - up to an additional $0.05 CPM for meeting or beating the goal once training has been completed and you are running solo without a trainer
- Mileage band pay - up to an additional $0.01 CPM for every 100,000 paid miles achieved once training has been completed and you are running solo without a trainer
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Life, Dental, Vision and 401(k) - plan includes company match
- Pet and passenger programs available on most accounts
- Safety value culture with a CSA score to prove it
- 24/7 support, 365 days a year
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Valid CDL-A
- DOT qualified
- Must pass a comprehensive drug test
- Satisfactory safety and employment history
Why Transport America?
At Transport America our mission is to be “the trucking company that is changing trucking” through our actions, our dedication to continuous improvement, and our commitment to the safety of everyone. We focus on utilizing our integrated industry relationships to improve government regulations and challenge industry norms.
2021 is a big year with more to come and we want you to be a part of our Transport America story. After recent investments from our TFI International parent company, we are busy writing our next chapter while honoring our legacy. Join our US Truckload and Logistics family, where opportunity grows every day.
- Retirement Plan