Clean Harbors Germantown, WI is looking for a Yard Spotter / Warehouse Worker to join their safety conscious team! Responsible for operating Class A tractor trailers, including helping in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks.
Class A preferred. We are willing to train and help you obtain a Class A CDL.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Transporting regulated and non-regulated materials operating Class A equipment;
- Assist with managing inventory in the warehouse;
- Load and unload trucks and prepare them for shipment, utilizing load securement straps;
- Shuttle trailers throughout the site;
- Track and document loaded trailers and their locations on site.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to obtain CDL License. Required to operate Class A Trucks, we will train!
- Willing to obtain Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan