The job requires travel 3-4 nights a week. Home on Weekends!
Safety-Kleen Browning, IL is looking for a Bulk Oil Filter Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will be responsible for loading and transporting non-hazardous used oil filters at customer locations throughout the United States. You will be working within the parameters of a structured schedule and maintaining compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations is essential.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Traveling to customer sites using a Class B Truck with a hydraulic dump lift to pick up dumpsters filled with used oil;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Properly secures the loads for safe transportation;
- Operate vehicles in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class A CDL License required
- Minimum 1 years previous commercial driving experience
- Ability to travel overnight 3-4 nights per week
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan