** $3,000 sign on bonus available to those applicants who meet the CDL requirements **
Great opportunity for a new CDL driver to gain experience with a reputable company.
Our Medford, OR branch is looking for an Industrial Route Driver to join our team. Opportunities to learn and advance into other roles as they become available. Monday-Friday day shift only, local and home nightly. Overtime available 10-15 hours a week as needed.
Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages (Time & 1/2 after 40hrs);
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Uniforms, boot voucher and proper protective equipment company provided;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- May visit 2-5 customer sites per day;
- Will be operating a vacuum truck primarily;
- Servicing Industrial customers who have oil water separators, wash pits, catch basins, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids?
- Class B CDL required or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire (training paid for by the company);
- Hazmat and Tanker preferred or ability to obtain with 30 days of hire;
- Ability to operate a manual transmission required;
- Previous route service preferred;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to use a mobile device.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment. To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan