Safety-Kleen Fort Wayne, IN is looking for a Class B Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! As a Route Driver, you will be using a Vacuum Truck along with manual labor to pick up liquids, oil water, or sludge from our customer locations. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to get down and dirty; in exchange, we will help to train you for your CDL!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up liquids, high solids, oil water, or sludge from variety of sources included but not limited to oil/water separators, clarifiers, sumps, trenches, pits, floor drains and underground waste tanks;
- Cleans trenches leading to separators, pits, drains, sumps and other locations;
- Up-sells at customer locations and generate new leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL with Tanker endorsement, or willingness to obtain upon hire;
- Hazmat endorsement preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile hand-held device;
- Able to attend a company paid two-week training program out of town.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
- Retirement Plan