Wolverine Trucking is hiring qualified CDL A Drivers in Buffalo, NY area. Drivers will haul frac sand to various well sites outside of Buffalo in set locations. Drivers start and end their shift at Wolverine Trucking’s Buffalo site, allowing you to be home every day! This is a night driving position that starts in the evening, approximately at 4 p.m.
Wolverine Trucking focuses on paying competitively, providing reliable home time, and offering great benefits. Come join the Wolverine family today!
- 34% of revenue per load
- Hourly rate equivalent is up to $30 per hour based on a 10-hour shift
- Earn an additional $75 per load for shifts on the weekends
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting after 90-day probationary period
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K matching program
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home daily
- 6 days a week with 1 weekday off
- 10-12 hours
- Evening/night shifts; starting approximately at 4 p.m.
- Route: 380-450 miles round trip per shift
- Level of Touch: No Touch Crate
- Automatic Mack trucks
- Retirement Plan