Are you looking to getting off the road, more time with your family? Are you looking for more home time with better pay? Call us and we will put the money where our mouths are!
Join a growing company that's reinventing the trucking business. You’ll work with the latest technology, our extensive customer base, and have the demand to keep you busy. We will provide you the tools, training, and support to be successful in a local job hauling dry bulk products in a pneumatic tanker (no endorsement necessary).
This is the BEST opportunity for a Local Truck Driver!
- Average weekly pay: $1,100 to $1,200
- Minimum Base Pay (safety net for the weather, truck breakdowns, customer issues)
- Layover $22/hr
- Referral Bonus: $1,250
- Paid Orientation and Training ($22/hr)
- Monthly KPI Bonus (up to $300-$400)
- Monthly Safety Bonus ($100)
- Paid via direct deposit every Friday
Benefits and perks:
Great company benefits starting after 45 days:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- $25,000 in company paid Life Insurance
- 401K with up to 6% company match
- HSA or FSA
- 7 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off starting at 1 week in the first year
Home Time, Route & Schedule:
- Home every night
- Monday-Friday with rotating Saturday schedule (Day Shift).
- Shifts start between 2AM and 5AM
- Route: Around Denver Metro Area averaging 250 miles per week
- Terminals are in Penrose, Colorado Springs and Denver
- Level of Touch: Unload (connecting houses)
- 2014 and newer Kenworth T680s or Freightliner Cascadias with:
- Cummins ISX engines
- Automatic and manual
- Bendix disc brakes, and roll stability systems
- Retirement Plan