Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (KAO) is a leading distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We are currently hiring full-time company drivers for our Austell, GA regional distribution center.
- 50 CPM / $70,000 annual salary potential
- $5,000 sign-on bonus (50% at 6,12 months)
- Accessory pay such as per diems, unloading, etc.
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits available after 30 days:
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees & more
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Friday and Saturday night!
- Transporting loads on dedicated evening routes out/back from our Austell, GA distribution center
- US routes include: Greensboro, NC, Nashville, TN, Memphis, TN, Mobile, Alabama, Orlando, FL, Tampa, FL
- Evening routes starting 9pm - 12am ET, home most days
In this position you will be:
- Transporting loads on dedicated evening shift routes out/back from our Exeter, PA distribution center
- Includes routes to US and Canadian cities
- Trained and certified on company-provided powered equipment
- Late model Cascadia 505HP tractors, three axle tractor (sleepers) with 53 ft dry vans
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks
- Nothing older than 4 years. More new trucks arriving!
- 70 mph governed speed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Current passport, or ability to get passport (company paid), is required
- Candidates living within 50 miles of the distribution facility or willing to relocate are strongly preferred.
- Retirement Plan