NFI Industries is hiring a CDL A Dedicated Regional Dry Van Driver in Bardstown, KY. The driver pulls full truckload deliveries for Heaven Hill Distilleries to distribution centers within 600 miles, returning back to Kentucky with a vendor backhaul.
NFI is one of the largest dedicated transportation companies in North America. Family owned and operated for over 85 years, NFI is an award-winning industry leader known for our commitment to safety and exceptional customer service. We offer a variety of career choices with consistent weekly pay as well as predictable routes and schedules so you can balance your driving with quality home time. 95% of our drivers are home every day or every other day. Come join our team today!
- Average Pay: $1,650 a week, $77k - 83K a year
- $1,300 Guaranteed Weekly Minimum!
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Uncapped bonus programs – Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus - This is based on overall financial performance and driver safety
- $100 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus (paid out at 30 days and 90 days)
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting immediately for Full-Time Drivers Only! Multiple plans to choose from. Pick the plan that fits you and your family:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance
- 401K (NFI Offers 50% up to a 6% match)
- Paid Time Off options
- Local On-Site Orientation
- Rider program for spouses with submission of proper paperwork
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home time: Home weekends, plus one night per week
- Schedule: Monday-Friday or Sunday-Thursday
- Route: Northeast (No NYC), Midwest, Southeast
- Level of Touch: Drop and Hook, No Touch Deliveries
- Late model automatic Freightliner Cascadias
- Governed speed at 65
- 53’ trailers
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 6 months verifiable Class A commercial driving experience in a similar type/size vehicle with safe driving record.
- Must have CDL A license from your state of residence
- Tanker Endorsement preferred
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- No DUIs/Careless/Reckless convictions in the past 5 years. No more than 1 in lifetime. 2+ not eligible.
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 45?miles of: Bardstown, KY, Louisville KY, Lexington KY, Elizabethtown KY, Bowling Green KY, Cincinnati OH, Columbus OH, Indianapolis IN, Nashville TN
- Retirement Plan