Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 67,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 330 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 600,000 customer locations. We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals to join our team and experience the heart of food and service.
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Refrigerated Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
- Average Driver Pay $80,000+ annually
- Starting Pay: $27.86 per hour depending on incentive. Averaging 45-50 hours weekly
- Time and a half overtime pay after 40 hours
- $8,500 sign on bonus (half at 6 months, the other half at 1 year)
- Up to $400 attendance bonus paid out twice a year
- $3,000 driver referral bonus (half at 6 months, the other half at 1 year)
- Paid via direct deposit bi-weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting 60 days:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401K with 6% company match
- 7 Paid Company Holidays and 3 floating Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- After 6 months 48 hours of PTO
- After a year,104 hours with increases every 5 years until you reach 15 weeks (200 hours)
- Ongoing job skills training, leadership development training.
- Career growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Employee discount programs.
- Service Recognition and employee rewards.
- Discounts on Sysco stock (SYY).
- Safety programs.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- More benefits, too many to name.
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Frequent home time!
- 1-2 overnights in company paid hotel with a $25 meal per diem for each overnight stay
- Typical Schedule: Monday – Friday. Home Weekends! Some Sunday – Saturday (daytime) routes may be available
- Early start times (vary per route)
- Routes Including: North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Wisconsin
- Level of Touch: Load and Unload
- May need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
- 2017 - new model Volvo and Freightliner’s (day cabs)
- Automatic and manual transmission
- Governed Speed: 65mph
- Inward and outward incident activated cameras
- Retirement Plan