Brady Trucking, Inc. is seeking Class A CDL Drivers to safely transport corn syrup and some liquid food grade products (tanker endorsement required) on dedicated routes between Decatur, IL, La Crosse, WI, and Columbus, OH.
- $75,000 - $80,000 annual average for year round work
- Drivers paid up to $0.51 per mile based off experience OR Drivers can be paid up to 24% of the load; driver's preference is taken into consideration
- CDL Drivers are paid consistent CPM for loaded and empty miles (paid for all of your miles!)
- Average Weekly Miles: 2,500 - 3,000
- Bonuses include:
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $3,000 Driver Referral Bonus
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 60 days
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match - 3% at 100%
- HSA with employer match
- Paid 3-4 day orientation ($200 per day), which generally starts on Tuesdays. Hotel accommodations are Sunday night through the end of orientation if you are traveling a long distance.
- Their terminals offer showers, laundry facilities, a driver lounge, and kitchenette (at most locations) for your everyday needs.
- Take the truck home program
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home every other night!
- Minimal night driving required
- Dedicated route between Decatur, IL, La Crosse, WI, & Columbus, OH
- Level of Touch: Pulling hoses and pumping product utilizing a pneumatic (air) compressor
- Beautiful 18-speed Peterbilts (2019 or newer. See our trucks in action on Brady Trucking's social media!)
- Equipped with large sleeper, refrigerator, and SiriusXM radio
- Inward and outward facing cameras (triggered strictly by an event)
- Governed speed at 70 mph
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year safe tractor-trailer experience
- Must have experience driving a manual transmission
- Must have clean driving record
- Must have no violent, sex or theft Felonies in last 7 years. 7 – 10 years is subject to review.
- Drivers can live anywhere within the lower 48 states, but those who live within the following states will see better home time: AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MS, MO, OH, TN, WI
- Retirement Plan