Riverside Transport is hiring a CDL A Dedicated Regional Dry Van Driver in MI, IN, OH, IL
Guaranteed Minimum Weekly Pay and Weekly Home Time
- Average weekly pay: $1,500 - $1,800 gross per week – GUARANTEED!
- $300 per day?with an average of 1-2 loads per day depending how far out the load is
- Sign-on Bonus:?$6,000. Rehires, not eligible
- $500 after 90 days
- $500 on March 31st 2022
- $500 on May 31st 2022
- $500 on July 1st 2022
- $500 on September 1st 2022
- $2,000 on January 1st 2023
- Driver Referral Program: $1,000 for OTR drivers - $500 at dispatch and $500 after 90 days. $500 for local drivers - $250 at dispatch and $250 after 90 days.
- Clean Inspection Bonus: Lv1: $100; Lv2: $50; Lv3: $75
Paid weekly via direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits, eligible?the 1st of the month after 60 days:?
- Medical,?Dental, and?Vision Insurance?
- $5,000 Company Paid Life Insurance; additional coverage available for purchase
- $10,000 Company Paid Critical Illness Policy
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k)?with?50%?company match up to 3% of earnings; eligible 1st of month after 90 days
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation
- 1 week (40 hours) after completing 1 year of service on Anniversary.
- 2 weeks (80 hours) after completing 2 years of service on Anniversary.
- $250 Paid Orientation, including travel and meals paid by the company
- Perks: Free hotspot, best pass, Comdata fuel card, driver lounge amenities
- Rider Program:?
- Spouse or companion: 10 years or older
- Child: under 10 years old
- Pets: $750 security deposit required
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: Guaranteed home weekly for 34-hour reset
- Schedule: Requires drivers to be extremely flexible as they must be:
- available to work all shifts: days/nights/early mornings
- available weekends/all holidays
- willing to work 6 days per week and stay out overnight if needed
- Route within: MI, IN, OH, IL, NY
- Level of Touch: 100% no touch Mixture of drop and hook and live unload
- 2017 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, Peterbilt and International trucks with APU's, Fridges, and Inverters.
- Automatic transmission
- Governed speed: 68 mph
- Inward/Outward facing camera: No Inward: Outward facing, event triggered dashcams only (no audio recording)
- Retirement Plan