Riverside Transport is hiring a CDL A Regional Dry Van Driver in Chicago, IL. The driver will haul freight for a dedicated customer within a 4 state radius of Illinois, including IL (downtown Chicago is a must), IN, OH, and MI. Most loads are DC to store, back to DC (pre-loaded); sometimes hauling an empty back, or a loaded sweep trailer recycling, store fixtures, returns to the DC, but may also be asked to do a vendor back haul. The driver will be home weekly! Our company drivers have great pay and benefits, consistent miles, steady home time, paid time off, 2017 or newer trucks with APU's, Fridges, Inverters, Sirius XM Radio, and a free hotspot! Join our family today!??
- $25-$28/hr based on verified experience working about 55-60 hours per week
- Average weekly pay: $1,500-$1,800
- Sign-on Bonus:?$750 paid on your first paycheck; Rehires, not eligible
- Driver Referral Program: $1,000 for OTR drivers - $500 at dispatch and $500 after 90 days. $500 for local drivers - $250 at dispatch and $250 after 90 days.
- Clean Inspection Bonus: Lv1: $100; Lv2: $50; Lv3: $75
Paid weekly via direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits, eligible?the 1st of the month after 60 days:?
- Medical,?Dental, and?Vision Insurance?
- $5,000 Company Paid Life Insurance; additional coverage available for purchase
- $10,000 Company Paid Critical Illness Policy
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k)?with?50%?company match up to 3% of earnings; eligible 1st of month after 90 days
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 6?Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 2 weeks (80 hours); prorated at 1.54 hours per week/gifted upfront: (i.e. someone starts July 1st, they get 40 hours prorated day 1 of hire)?
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $250 Paid Orientation, including travel and meals paid by the company
- Perks: Free hotspot, best pass, Comdata fuel card, driver lounge amenities
- Rider Program:?
- Spouse or companion: 10 years or older
- Child: under 10 years old
- Pets: $750 security deposit required
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: Guaranteed home weekly for 34-hour reset
- Days Shift: 6-7 AM and ending 8-9 PM.
- Nights Shift – second shift home daily. This shift requires driver to shuttle trailers and help out with customer freight. 3 PM ending 3 AM
- You will work about 55-60 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Some weekend work will be made available on Saturday's and Sunday's
- Drivers will be out 4-5 days per week and home on weekends for a 34
- Route: within a 4 state radius of IL (IL, OH, IN, MI)
- Forced dispatch everywhere
- Level of Touch: 100% no touch Mixture of drop and hook and live unload
- 2017 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, Peterbilt and International trucks with APU's, Fridges, and Inverters.
- Automatic transmission
- Governed speed: 68 mph
- Inward/Outward facing camera: No Inward: Outward facing, event triggered dashcams only (no audio recording)
- Retirement Plan