Family owned and operated for over 40 years, Stevens Trucking is seeking Company Drivers to haul no-touch dry-van freight from Oklahoma City, OK and our drop yards to our customers throughout the upper Midwest (MO, MI, IL, IN, OH), South Central (OK, TX) and South (AL, TN, GA, NC). Drivers will be pulling 53 foot dry-van trailers primarily on out and back lanes with 85-90% drop and hook only. We have loads to accommodate your needs and desired home time.
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK, we also have drop yards located in Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL, St. Louis, MO, Columbus, OH, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX, and Tulsa, OK, and Atlanta, GA. Drivers who live in these areas can expect more frequent home time!
NEW PAY PACKAGE & SCHEDULES TO FIT YOUR NEEDS!
- Average weekly pay: $ 1,300 - $1,700 depending on how you like to run
- Base $.50 CPM practical miles with an average of 3,000 miles weekly
- Earn up to $.05 in bonus pay
- Additional Pay: layover pay, stop pay, and 34 hour reset on the road pay, detention pay $15.00 per hour after 2 hours
- All miles paid, loaded and unloaded
- Bonuses include:
- Sign-on Bonus after 30 days - $500
- Quarterly Fuel Bonus – up to $.04
- Quarterly High Mileage Bonus - $.01
- Quarterly Safety and Performance Bonus - $500
- Clean Inspection Bonus - $50
- Driver Referral Bonus - $1,000
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting after 60 days:
- Medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage
- Life Insurance – Free!
- Paid vacation – 1 week after 1 year; 2 weeks after 3 years
- Paid orientation and training
- Perks: Fleet provided fuel card with Diamond status at Loves, includes store credits, free drinks and showers.
- Rider programs: pet or spouse
- Take your truck home program
Home Time, Route and Schedule
- Home Time: Weekend home time possible. Based on where you live you can expect to be home:
- Every 6-10 days - Oklahoma City & Tulsa, OK
- Every 1-2 weeks - Dallas & Houston TX & St. Louis, MO
- Every 2 weeks - Atlanta, GA & Detroit, MI
- Schedule: Varies; we will do our best to work with to meet your needs and desired home time
- Route: up 500 miles per day
- Level of Touch: No Touch Freight; 85-90% drop and hook only
- 2014 – 2019 Freightliner Cascadias with options for Satellite TV
- Fleet includes both manual and automatic transmissions
- Governed speed: 68 mph to start and can increase as long as driver doesn’t receive any tickets
- Retirement Plan