Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc. (KAO) is a leading distributor of specialty automotive & RV aftermarket parts and accessories. We are currently hiring full-time company drivers for our Flower Mound, Texas regional distribution center.
In this position you will be:
- Transporting loads on dedicated evening shift routes out/back from our Flower Mound, Texas distribution center
- Includes routes within Texas and to Oklahoma & Louisiana
- Trained and certified on company-provided powered equipment
Why Choose KAO?
- No touch freight; truck is loaded by warehouse staff at our distribution facility and unloaded by non-CDL delivery staff at our cross dock
- Consistent miles every week (average 2,000+ miles / week)
- Home weekends and most every night (some routes will require overnight stay)
- Late model equipment and a strong support team
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Strong company values and employee commitment
Compensation and Benefits
- 50 CPM / $70,000 annual salary potential
- $5,000 sign-on bonus (50% at 6,12 months)
- Accessory pay such as per diems, unloading, etc.
- Great company benefits including:
- Company paid training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance available after 30 days
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement for employees & more
Routes and Schedule
- Transporting loads on dedicated evening routes out/back from our Flower Mound, Texas distribution center
- US routes include: Oklahoma City, OK / Port Allen, LA / Lubbock, TX / San Antonio, TX / Houston, TX
- Evening routes starting 9pm - 12am ET, home most days
- Home Friday and Saturday night!
- Late model Cascadia 505HP tractors, three axle tractor (sleepers) with 53 ft dry vans
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks
- Nothing older than 4 years. More new trucks arriving!
- 70 mph governed speed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of verifiable CDL Class A driving experience with a safe driving record
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Current passport, or ability to get passport (company paid), is required
Candidates living within 50 miles of the distribution facility or willing to relocate are strongly preferred.
- Retirement Plan