Riverside Transport is hiring CDL A Dedicated Dry Van Drivers to haul freight for a dedicated customer account delivering in KS, MO, OK, SD, ND, MT, and MN. Loads are 90% pre-loaded pickups, 50% drop and hook to live unload. Drivers will be home weekly! Our company drivers have great pay and benefits, consistent miles, steady home time, paid time off, 2017 or newer trucks with APU's, Fridges, Inverters, Sirius XM Radio, and a free hotspot! Join our family today!??
Guaranteed Miles, Weekly Home Time, No Touch Freight
- 60 CPM with?an average of 2,500-3,000 miles per week. Earn $1,500-$1,800 per week/$81K a year!
- All miles paid, loaded and empty
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
- $10,000 sign on bonus: Paid out FAST, earn $500 every two weeks until paid out!
- Driver Referral Program: $1,000 for OTR drivers - $500 at dispatch and $500 after 90 days. $500 for local drivers - $250 at dispatch and $250 after 90 days.
- Clean Inspection Bonus: Lv1: $100; Lv2: $50; Lv3: $75
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits, eligible?the 1st of the month after 60 days:?
- Medical,?Dental, and?Vision Insurance?
- $5,000 Company Paid Life Insurance; additional coverage available for purchase
- $10,000 Company Paid Critical Illness Policy
- Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- 401(k)?with?50%?company match up to 3% of earnings; eligible 1st of month after 90 days
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- 6?Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Vacation for all OTR drivers/Relay drivers, (except CA, WA and OR residents under another policy)
- 1 week (40 hours) after 1 year
- 2 weeks (80 hours) after 2 years
- $250 Paid Orientation, including travel and meals paid by the company
- Perks: Free hotspot, best pass, Comdata fuel card, driver lounge amenities
- Rider Program:?
- Spouse or companion: 10 years or older
- Child: under 10 years old
- Pets: $750 security deposit required
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: Home every 10-14 days with 1 ½ days off for each week out
- Schedule: Drivers will work 5-6 days per week, must be willing to sleep in the truck and run both days and night
- Route: Deliveries in KS, MO, NE, OK, WI, SD, ND, MT, MN
- Forced dispatch everywhere
- Level of Touch: 100% no touch; 90% pre-loaded pickups and 50% drop and hook to live unload
- 2017 and newer Freightliner Cascadia, Peterbilt and International trucks with APU's, Fridges, and Inverters.
- Automatic transmission
- Governed speed: 68 mph
- Inward/Outward facing camera: No Inward: Outward facing, event triggered dashcams only (no audio recording)
- Retirement Plan