NFI Industries is hiring a CDL A Dedicated Regional Dry Van Driver in Ottawa, IL. The driver will run truckload deliveries to retail/department stores in IL, WI, IA, and MN.
NFI is one of the largest dedicated transportation companies in North America. Family owned and operated for over 85 years, NFI is an award winning industry leader known for our commitment to safety and exceptional customer service. We offer a variety of career choices with consistent weekly pay as well as predictable routes and schedules so you can balance your driving with quality home time. 95% of our drivers are home every day or every other day. Come join our team today
- Average annual gross pay: $70 - $80K
- Starting at 46 CPM
- $8 for double drop and hook where applicable
- $18 per stop, $18 per hour detention, breakdown, etc.
- Paid via direct deposit weekly
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Uncapped bonus programs – Quarterly/Annual Safety Bonus - This is based on overall financial performance and driver safety
- $100 Clean Roadside Inspection Bonus
- Unlimited $2,000 Driver Referral Bonus (paid out at 30 days and 90 days)
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting immediately! Multiple plans to choose from. Pick the plan that fits you and your family:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance
- 401K (NFI Offers 50% up to a 6% match)
- Paid Time Off options
- Rider program for spouses with submission of proper paperwork
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Weekly home time: (Thru/Fri or Fri/Sat)
- Route: Truckload deliveries to retail/department stores in IL, WI, IA, and MN.
- Level of Touch: Drop and Hook, No Touch Deliveries
- Late model automatic Volvo and Freightliner
- Governed speed at 65
- 53’ trailers
- Must be at least 22 years of age (21 for recent driving school graduates)
- Must have CDL A license from your state of residence
- Must have a minimum of 1 year verifiable Class A commercial driving experience in a similar type/size vehicle with safe driving record.
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- No DUIs/Careless/Reckless convictions in the past 5 years. No more than 1 in lifetime. 2+ not eligible.
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 45 miles Ottawa, IL or be willing to relocate for this position
- Retirement Plan