PWD Transportation is hiring a CDL A Local Dry Van Driver in Indianapolis, IN. The driver will haul paper products throughout the regional Midwest. PWD Transportation focuses on paying competitively, providing reliable home time, and offering great benefits. They love to recognize their drivers for their hard work by giving out awards for safety and other types of performance measures. Award recipients receive a jacket, plaque, and a cash bonus! Come join the family today!
- $45,000 - $55,000 average annual salary
- Bonuses are paid on every pick-up, delivery, and day worked and they increase over time!
- Average of 1,800 miles per week
- Starting pay averages between $.48 - $.52 CPM
- Base is $.40 CPM
- $10 paid on every pick-up, delivery, and $10/day worked for every week you work 5 days.
- After 6 months, pay averages between $.50 - $.57 CPM
- $10 paid on every pick-up and delivery. The daily bonus increases to $15.
- Drivers now earn a percentage of all revenue generated by their truck.
- After 12 months, pay averages between $.52 - $.60 CPM
- $10 paid on every pick-up and delivery. The daily bonus increases to $20.
- Drivers earn a percentage of all revenue generated by their truck. The percentage increases as revenue on the truck increases.
- Other bonuses include:
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus
- $50 Clean Inspection Bonus
- Safety Bonus – Up to $650/year
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off – 1 week after 1 year; 2 weeks after 3 years
- Paid training and paid orientation
Routes & Schedule
- Home Nightly
- Monday through Friday - no weekends
- Local job
- Freightliner Cascadias – 2017 and newer
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks
- Retirement Plan