Riverside Transport is looking for CDL A OTR Dry Van Lease Purchase Drivers Nationwide. If you are interested in Lease Purchase, RTI has America’s #1 Lease Purchase Program – no money down, no credit check, walk away lease with two payment options, fixed or variable. If you want to earn an awesome living in your own truck and get home weekly, you owe it to yourself to find out more. In this role, drivers will haul dry van haul mainly customer contracted dry van freight across all 48 states. Join our family today!??
Outstanding Lease Options, Consistent Miles and Weekly Home Time
- Average Lease Purchase Drivers earn: $2,000 weekly gross (*must keep that left door closed and manage your fuel)
- $1.16- $1.21 per mile plus Fuel Surcharge *includes on time and safety bonuses*
- Rates include: 5 CPM Safety, 3 CPM on time delivery bonus
- Both are paid loaded and empty
- Accessorial Pay:
- Detention - $20 per hour after 2 hours
- Layover: $125 if over 24 hours
- Stop Pay: $25 per stop, first and final excluded
- Sign-on Bonus: $5,000 paying out $500 orientation pay, then $500 per week for 10 weeks!
- Driver Referral Program: $5,000: $2,500 payout after 1st dispatch, then the remaining after 90 days for the month of August
- Clean Inspection Bonus: Lv1: $100; Lv2: $50; Lv3: $75
- Paid weekly via direct deposit
Benefits & Perks
- Lease Program – If you have never done lease purchase before – we can help you!
- No Money Down
- No Credit Check
- Walk Away Lease
- Two Payment Options:
- Option 1: Fixed Rate Weekly Payment: flat rate deducted each week - $588-$713/week based on equipment; for teams $865 - $1,100/week
- Option 2: Variable Payment: Pay as you drive/pay per mile: 25 - 27 CPM based on equipment
- If the truck you want within our fleet is not available during orientation, we will put you on the waitlist and put you in a temporary truck until your choice truck becomes available
- Full-Service Maintenance Program $.09 CPM- Driver never goes on hole for maintenance, repairs, covers PM’S, tows, Loaner truck, tires, battery. Rubber to Roof.
- Geotab $15 a week (tablet used for logs with unlimited data and hotspot capabilities)
- Comdata Card – Pilot and Flying J get $0.12 discounts
- $500 Orientation Pay
- Perks: Free hotspot, best pass, Comdata fuel card, driver lounge amenities
- Rider Program:?
- Riders: $38/month; must be over 10 years old; riders can hop in the truck after the first load
- Pets: $750 deposit taken - 75/week for 10 weeks; must be up to date on shots
- Plates $37.40/Week
- FHUT/2290 $11/Week
- Best Pass $3.78/Week (RTI Pays Tolls)
- Geotab E-log unit $15/Week
- Fuel Tax 01 CPM
- Physical Damage Insurance Average $110 Per week
- Bobtail Insurance $12 Per Week
- Occupational Accident Insurance $35/Week
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home Time: weekly or every 7-10 days, it’s your choice
- Schedule: Based off typical hours of service. No guaranteed days of the week off. Need to work all hours.
- Route: OTR across lower 48 states
- NO Forced dispatch
- Level of Touch: 100% no touch
- 2018 – 2020 Peterbilts, Freightliners, and Internationals trucks with APU's, Fridges, and Inverters.
- Maintenance: Full-service bumper to bumper warranty. $0.09 / mile covers pars and labor in full at no cost to you
- All late model automatic transmissions
- Governed speed: 68 mph
- Inward/Outward facing camera: No Inward: Outward facing, event triggered dashcams only (no audio recording)
- Retirement Plan