PWD Transportation is hiring a CDL A Regional Dry Van Driver in the Midwest (IL, IN, KY, OH). The driver will haul paper products throughout the regional Midwest. PWD Transportation focuses on paying competitively, providing reliable home time, and offering great benefits. PWD believes drivers should not have to sacrifice time with their family for miles and at PWD you will not have to make that choice. They love to recognize their drivers for their hard work by giving out awards for safety and other types of performance measures. Award recipients receive a jacket, plaque, and a cash bonus! Come join the PWD family today!
Home Every Weekend | Consistent Essential Freight | 2017 - Newer Freighliners
- $60,000 - $65,000 average annual salary
- Bonuses are paid on every pick-up, delivery, and day worked and they increase over time!
- Average of 2,800 miles per week
- Starting pay averages between $.48 - $.52 CPM
- Base is $.40 CPM
- $10 paid on every pick-up / delivery and $10/day worked for every week you work 5 days.
- After 6 months, pay averages between $.50 - $.57 CPM
- $10 paid on every pick-up / delivery. The daily bonus increases to $15.
- Drivers now earn a percentage of all revenue generated by their truck.
- After 12 months, pay averages between $.52 - $.60 CPM
- $10 paid on every pick-up / delivery. The daily bonus increases to $20.
- Drivers earn a percentage of all revenue generated by their truck. The percentage increases as revenue on the truck increases.
- Other bonuses include:
- $1,000 Sign-On Bonus (paid $500 on first-check and then next $500 is spilt in $100 increments over next 5-checks)
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus (paid after referral has been employed 30 days)
- $50 Clean Inspection Bonus
- Safety Bonus – Up to $650/year
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 6 Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off – 1 week after 1 year; 2 weeks after 3 years
- Paid training and paid orientation
- Take your truck home program
- Free Rider Program for spouses - contingent upon clean driving record first 30 days of employment
- Pet Rider Program requires a $300 pet deposit taken out in payments. If you leave, you recieve $175 back (the rest of your deposit cleans the truck). Small Breeds only.
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Sunday through Friday or Monday through Saturday schedule
- Route: Throughout the Regional Midwest (IL, IN, KY, OH)
- Radius: 300 miles from Indianapolis, IN
- Level of Touch: No touch freight (bumping docks)
- Freightliner Cascadias – 2017 and newer
- Automatic and manual transmission trucks
- Retirement Plan